27 - 29 OCTOBER, 2017, GOA
“The mind is a powerful force. It can enslave us or empower us. It can plunge us into the depths of misery or take us to the heights of ecstasy. Learn to use the power wisely.”– David Cuschieri
The strongest tool for humans is our brain. It constitutes 3% of our body mass and consumes more than 20% of the our total energy. It alone has taken us as a species to the top of the food chain. Without understanding how to optimally use this tool we run the risk of running on autopilot conditioning from our environment. We are gonna talk about the following:
- How to use our mind to hack our habit formation system and install new habits fast
- How to update our belief system
- How to dramatically change our self-image
- How to double our learning capacity
- And much more…
This is the area that’s gonna affect all the other categories, as this is our primary tool and hence it will be extremely important to understand how it works and how to optimally use it (will be about 40% of the Summit).
“When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot manifest, strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be applied.”– Herophilus
Here’s what you can expect:
- Lot of physical movement; morning yoga, dynamic meditations, and just dancing 🙂
- Talks about nutrition, health and fitness (what do they even mean).
- We will touch aspects of evolutionary biology and nutrition anthropology and discover how can we become our own biohackers.
- Explore what are the mindsets, tools, technologies and habits we can use to get optimal physical performance.
- And debunk the biggest myths about this area.
“The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.”– Jim Carey
Humans are social animals, this is the most important area to our species. Studies show that number one factor that determines our happiness level, is the level of our social connections. As we live in a more connected (yet disconnected) world, this becomes increasingly important, yet this is the least talked about subject. We will shed light on important questions like:
- How can I make my love relationship last another 50 yrs, what does it even mean?
- How do I create & constantly nurture my ideal relationships so that they can constantly support & grow with me as I design my ideal life?
- How do my social relationships impact every area of my life?
#4 Career and Financial Life
“Some people dream of success, other people get up every morning and make it happen.”– Wayne Huizenga
Firstly, this becomes a by-product of the 3 categories mentioned above. Yet there are specific talks about how to create a strong passive income, support the ideal life we want to design, what are specific frameworks that I can apply in my life that will help me identify my passions. This summit attracts a specific kind of people that will be our tribe; all the rebels, misfits, people who constantly challenge the status quo. And there will be spaces created for us to network and co-create with other attendees, because that tends to happen a lot 🙂